An Online Panel Of Hawaii Residents
While conducting online surveys in Hawaii, Ward Research realized that Hawaii residents are hard to find in national online panels. While we understand that Hawaii residents only make up less than 0.1% of the U.S. population, they are often 100% of our target respondent.
Ward Research is filling this gap through the creation of the Hawaii Panel, the first online panel dedicated to Hawaii residents only.
The Hawai‘i Panel is a dedicated website where Hawai‘i residents sign up for free and agree to complete online surveys in exchange for points that can be redeemed for cash and gift cards from national and local companies.
The panel has been built using a variety of different recruiting methods, including:
- Random Digit Dialing (RDD) telephone surveys;
- Partnerships with local organizations;
- Referrals; and
- Online Advertising.
We understand the importance of quality control in online panels and that is why the Hawaii Panel is managed and maintained solely by Ward Research, using a state-of-the-art panel management software platform. To ensure the quality of our panel, we have the following quality controls in place:
- Double Opt-In Method: members receive a confirmation email and are required to complete a profile survey before becoming an active member.
- Record of I.P. Address: I.P. addresses are recorded for each survey completion and at the time of registration to help in confirming a respondents’ location in or out of the state of Hawaii.
- Automated Duplicates Check: Our panel management software routinely checks for duplicate members comparing multiple database fields for any similarities. The level of sensitivity is defined by Ward Research and each duplicate record is manually checked.
To learn more about the Hawaii Panel or speak to someone about conducting an online survey, please contact us.