Evaluations help organizations to gain better understanding of program operations and effectiveness. Ward Research can work with your organization to:
- Develop a formal evaluation design based on a logic model that links your identified needs, proposed solutions, and expected outcomes;
- Produce evaluation tools, including mail, telephone and online surveys, to measure outputs;
- Conduct one-on-one interviews or focus groups with program stakeholders;
- Participate in direct observations; and
- Compile and process data, and analyze the results.
To obtain a proposal or if you need help understanding what kind of research you need, please contact us.